- Must be 21 or over to rent a campsite or cabin.
- Saturday night check ins are not available.
- Entrance to the resort constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- All reservations are to be paid in full at time of reservation. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite cabin location by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected cabin type, but not the specific unit number.
- Please let reservations know at the time of booking if you are in a group that would like to be together. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Camp Credit is valid until the end of the camping season it is issued. If issued after Labor Day, it is valid until May 1st of the following year. Credit is good towards camping or cabin rentals.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- Unless otherwise noted, cabin rate includes 2 adults / 2 children.
- While cabin type is guaranteed, cabin number is not unless you have paid the lock fee.
- Check-in time is 4pm. Early check-in is subject to availability (must call ahead) and allows access to park amenities, but does not guarantee early access to cabin. Early check-in is available 11am-4pm. Arrival before 1:00pm is $25 per cabin. Arrival after 1:00pm is $15 per cabin.
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during the summer and a $10 fee during shoulder season to stay in the park and enjoy the amenities until 6pm, subject to availability on day of departure. Late access to the cabin may not be available.
- Minimum stay for Cabins/Cottages – 2 night minimum, 3 night minimum on holidays. Hill Country Cottages and Ranger’s Retreat – 3 night minimum from June 10 – September 5.
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins or cottages.
- Pets are only allowed in our pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. There is an applicable pet fee. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For 2 pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum $60). Maximum of 2 pets allowed and you are required to bring a crate for your pet. Hostile pets will be asked to leave the park. View our pet waiver here.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.