Enjoy a “home away from home” near the river or close to our park conveniences – the choice is yours!
- Pull-thru sites
- 30/50 amp service
- Sewer and water
- Trash service
- Fire pit (subject to availability)
View Our Rules & Policies
- Visitors are required to pay appropriate camping fees upon arrival.
- All nightly RV Site & Cabin reservations require a valid credit card to confirm.
- WiFi is available for the following fees:
- Nightly $3.50
- 3-Day $9
- Weekly $21
- Monthly $40
- 3 Months $85
- 1 Year $200
- Check-in time is 2:00pm. Call ahead if you want to arrive earlier.
- Checkout time is 12:00pm.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- There is a maximum of 8 guests allowed per RV site.
- To preserve the landscape, we no longer allow tent camping.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite location by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected site, but not the specific unit number.
- Pets are allowed at RV sites, but not in any building or inside the gated areas of the pools. Please be courteous and clean up after your pet. When outside, all pets must be on a leash and never left unattended. Hostile pets will be asked to leave. View our pet policy here.
- 2-night minimum on all sites. 3-night minimum during Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend and Thanksgiving. 4-night minimum 4th of July (June 30 – July 4).
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- Daily rate discounts are available on RV sites to all active duty and retired military service men and women with the exclusion of holidays.
- Cable TV is available for no extra charge.
- Monthly RV site reservations require the applicable 1st month’s rent as a deposit.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $10 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.