- Open: Year-round
- Peak Season: May 29 – August 15.
- Events, activities, and attractions are subject to change.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles $5, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the parks amenities, activities, and facilities. You may be turned away from an activity or amenity if a wristband is not present.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; state law requires helmets for all guests 13 and under.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, or Columbus Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (6/26 – 7/4), Labor Day, Columbus Day weekends.
- Quiet hours: Daily 11PM-8AM.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 4pm.
- We cannot allow early access into your cabin at this time. If you arrive early you will not be able to access your cabin and we can only grant access to the campground and campground amenities, which requires an additional fee of $25 and parking in the overflow lot. Access to park and amenities is based on availability – please call for info. We absolutely cannot accommodate access prior to 11am.
- Checkout time is 11am. Extended access is $25-$30 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Extended access (after check out time) does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site until departing from the park. Extended access only guarantees access to the campground and campground amenities, which requires an additional fee and parking in overflow. Access is based on availability.
- Unless otherwise noted, rates based on 4 people (2 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- No tents allowed at cabins or cottages.
- Minimum stay requirements may apply during your requested dates.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a flat fee of $40. For two pets, there is a flat fee of $60. Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile and disruptive pets from the park. View our Pet Waiver here.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine.
- The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed.
- Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
3+ WEEKS 2+ WEEKS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited Full reservation forfeited
- For group lodges (Bevier Lodge, Ranger’s Retreat, Mountain View Lodge, Cindy Bear’s Palace), cancellation policies are as follows:
5+ WEEKS 4+ WEEKS LESS THAN 4 WEEKS
Refund minus $50 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited Full reservation forfeited
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (3-5+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances.