• Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
• While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
• Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
• Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
• 3-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (June 29th-July 8th), and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites.
• We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
• No bicycle riding after dark.
- While cabin type is guaranteed, cabin number is not unless you have paid the lock fee.
- Check-in 4 pm
- Check-out 11 am
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the Camp-Resort. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities.
- We have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in. Arrival before 1:00pm is $25 per cabin. Arrival after 1:00pm is $15 per cabin. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee to stay in the Camp-Resort until 6pm, subject to availability.
- No tents allowed at cabins.
- Maximum number of people based on cabin type.
- 2-night minimum on all cabins. Hill Country Cottages have a 3-night minimum during prime season (June 16-August 18).
- Rates based on 4 people (3 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- 2 car max per cabin. Additional cars are $5 and must park in overflow lot.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. Two pet max. 1 pet- $10/night ($40 max), 2 pets- $15/night ($60 max). Hostile or disruptive pets will be asked to leave the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
The cancellation policy for the Ranger’s Retreat is as follows:
|5+ WEEKS||4+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 4 WEEKS|
|Refund minus the non-refundable $50 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.