- General Rules/Policies
• Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
• While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
• Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
• Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
• 3-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (June 29th-July 8th), and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites.
• We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
• No bicycle riding after dark.
- Check-in 2 pm
- Check-out 12 pm
- We have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
- Late check-out is available for a $10 fee (shoulder season) or $25 fee (prime season) to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the Camp-Resort. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities.
- No tents allowed on campsites. One camping unit per site.
- Maximum number of 8 people/site.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- 2 car max per campsite. Additional cars are $5 and must park in overflow.
- Pets are allowed at RV sites, but not in any building or inside the gated areas of the pools. Two pet max. Please be courteous and clean up after your pet. When outside, all pets must be on a leash and never left unattended. Hostile or disruptive pets will be asked to leave the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite location by paying our applicable lock in fee. If you opt out of the lock in fee, you are guaranteed your site type, but not the specific site number.
- Full amount is due at time of booking.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.